Wednesday, March 25, 2009

riding my peregrination


2 1/2x1 1/2 wood glue staples paint polyurathene paint bending wood strips akin to most of my work I had no idea of the impact this 1st sculpture was in the beginning of aforesaid piece. levels are my grade school jr high and high school the off shoots on the top are when graduated. the pieces sticking up are my goals some I've achieved and some are ongoing and some I ruled out. From the under the graduating level there is a decending piece which goes nearly back to the beginning, my birth or my death, as they are both a humans largest trasitions. "Accident" I put it in quotations because it wasn't an accident, it was planned, and you;'d have to know me better to understand, in a nut shell earlier, before the incident occurred, I foresaw this "thing", which helped me to take a break and reevaluate my life. "My love and that which makes me stronger" was done 5 months before the "occourance" which is 5 peices back on this blog - unpourposeful becomes pourposeful.

No comments: