Wednesday, March 25, 2009

my love and that which makes me stronger


april-may 1987 the greatest & last (8th) painting at east high school shows who I am after (3) and what's to happen to me(3) - death then as the boxes (months) show times assimilation as(years) turn into decades layering turns to depth and the closest to you (the viewer) becomes line black white yellow and red along with the red yellow and teal background makes your eye have no rest the intended pourpose of the confused-chaotic energy and yet there is harmony in the music of the spheres 70"x56" the 1st is my whole head (grey) taking up the whole right side looking at a very small (seinior h.s.) photo of my original she is 1/3 of the way from the left and 1/3 from the top 2nd is me getting hit off my bike ( black) my head is impacting the ground and (seinor picture of her) my teeth are coming out of my mouth( bright blue) and her name is written in a almost ghostly yellow that seems to ebb and flow around my body 3rd is the modern crucifixion of me(of which will never happen-because I'll not allow it to-you see only I can determine what will occour in my life) she really appears as an apparition my bent over head being her right eye and her left eye attaches to my mid-body loosing my balance -momentarily - this has several intended pourposes 1st being to show of my powers - predicting head-injury and my comeback and subsequent deliverance of said predictions to my equal it's to prove to all - 25 years is like a blink of an eye in universal time - and when we are in flux - waiting for the one the power - you must have faith and believe - neigh - know that all your waiting will be as it is - journey to have faith and never give up your dreams - all this fron a 17 year old - and it proved to be 100% correct - who is this?

No comments: